Saturday, June 27, 2009

laser hair removal Michigan: How much did u pay for LASER HAIR REMOVAL? and how were the results?

im getting LHR on the 12th of this month. I'll pay $380 for 6 sessions on my lower chin. laser hair removal Michigan Should I go through it? Anyones past experiences or advice will help

Answer:That's about the standard price. Normally it ranges form 300 - 1000 depending on the surface area. It does help lots! I've had it done for both my acne (marks included) as well as for the removal of hair on my armpit. Immediately, I can see the acne "shrink" up and the marks lightened and while the hair is gone, what's left temporarily on the skin is pink sore patch laser hair removal Michigan (cos they increased the "force" for the hair) The hair that grows out is so much finer and sparse.

Answer:I paid $1400 for full face. Worked pretty well, but there is still some hair laser hair removal Mic higanthere. But compared to what I had to deal with before, it was so worth the money. GO FOR IT!!