Saturday, June 27, 2009

laser hair removal Michigan: AM I a good CANDIDATE for Laser Hair Removal (Pictures)?

i'm just curious if my skintone is too laser hair removal Michigan dark for laser hair removal. i've been thinking about it recently and, i saw some posts that said you have to have pale skin to have it work. i'm obviously not pale, i guess i'm tan/medium, somewhere around there. i'm a lighter skinned indian girl, and i have thick blackish/brown hair. just curious would i be a good candidate for laser hair removal, or do i need to be fairer?http://s262.photobucket.com/albums/ii106...okay there laser hair removal Michigan are some pics of me on that site, ignore the baby ones.

Answer:I think you'd be.

Answer:I think you might be, you're skin is relatively light.

Answer:sure, why not?cute baby pictures.

Answer:You are fine for certain types of laser systems. Make sure you don 9;t do an alexandrite or diode laser systems. You may require a few more treatments than average because the setting might laser hair removal Michigan be a bit lower to make sure your skin is not damaged.

Answer:I'm Indian as well and I have laser hair removal Michigan darker skin tone than you do, but I got laser hair removal and it worked great.

Answer:Yes, you are!

Answer:i think that your skin would be fine for laser hair removal. all you need to do is ask a professional these types of questions before you start.

Answer:I think you are light enough but it doesn't matter what we think. It matters what the clinic says. Try laser hair removal Michigan to find a clinic that offers a free consultation and go ask!

Answer:You are gorgeous! I don't think you need it!

Answer :not really, your not even hairy

Answer:I don't see that it wouldn't work for you. I've known a few Asian women who have had it done and it worked well. All I would say is that if its facial hair you want done it takes a few sessions and laser hair removal Michigan you have to shave it inbetween sessions xx

Answer:idk i guess so... why would you ever want to get lazor hair removal that is just realy dumb. lol your really pretty though

Answer:I never heard of your skin having to be light. But im sure if you make an appt they will tell you laser hair removal Michigan if it will have an affect id assume but i dont know toomuch about that stuff