Wednesday, April 8, 2009

laser hair removal Michigan: Does laser hair removal really work? Are touch ups required?

Yes, laser hair removal really laser hair removal Michiganworks. I had 4 treatments done 7 years ago and the hair is still gone. Touch ups can be necessary, especially if you go through hormonal changes that may cause inactive follicles to become active. The attached sites have more info and make sure you go to somone laser hair removal Michigan qualifed. Poor results are generally a function of poor practioners.

Answer:Yes. If done correctly, touch ups are not necessary.

Answer:I know you have to go more than once and I wish I had laser hair removal.

Answer:Laser hair removal will only work on dark hair, not white or peach fuz. You may have to get more than 1 treatment also. If you have unwanted hair that you want to get rid of, and it is dark, and you can afford it, I would go for it. I have to wax laser hair removal Michigan my face on a monthly basis, but I couldn't get laser hair removal because my hair is too light. After you have your final treatment, then you laser hair removal Michigan do not have to go back in for touch ups. It is gone forever!! Good Luck!!!

Answer:Yes it does work. Most of the time you have to go three to five times to get all of the hair. The good thing is that the price includes all of your visits

Answer:it works but it irritates some people's skin so laser hair removal Michigan it burns or itches

Answer:Yes it really does work! ive had to go in 4 times to get the hair to completely stop growing. which is normal. and touchups are required depending on you personally and how you react to the treatment